Welcome to the Loup Valley 4-H Horse Conference Club!
The Conference is dedicated to bringing fun, family friendly horse shows to Nebraska 4-H youth!
2020 Loup Valley 4-H Horse Conference OPEN Scholarship Show
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Merrick County Youth & Ag Education Center Indoor Arena
Merrick County Fairgrounds, Central City, NE
9 AM START
All Around High-Point Awards Each Age Division 1st, 2nd & 3rd!
FOUR AGE DIVISIONS–Age is as Jan. 1, 2020
8 – 11, 12 – 14, 15 – 18, 19 & Over
4-H Rules & LVHC OPEN Show Rules
OPEN Show Dress
$5.00 one time office fee, $5.00 per class, Exhibitions $5.00 per class.
LVHC 4-H Youth – Bring your numbers from the 2020 Show Season!
ENGLISH PLEASURE – All Age Divisions
ENGLISH EQUITATION – All Age Divisions
- 2 – 4 Year Old Fillies
- 2 – 4 Year Old Geldings
- Aged Mares
- Aged Geldings
- Showmanship – 4 Age Divisions
- 2 & 3 Year Old Snaffle Bit (horse may NOT be used in any other pleasure class. Warm up time allowed.)
- Western Pleasure – Four Age Divisions (Note: All age divisions, horses may NOT cross enter in Ranch Rail Pleasure)
- Walk-Trot Western Pleasure – 8 – 11 ONLY (participant may NOT cross enter in any other Horsemanship class)
- Walk-Trot OPEN – All Ages
- Pony Pleasure – 14.2 hands & under (Note: horse may NOT cross enter in any other Western Pleasure class)
- Ranch Rail Pleasure – Four Age Divisions (Note: horse may NOT cross enter in any Western Pleasure class)
- Horsemanship – Four Age Divisions
- Walk-Trot Horsemanship – 8 – 11 ONLY (participant may NOT cross enter in any other Horsemanship class)
- Ranch Riding – Four Age Divisions–Outdoor Arena 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Reining – Four Divisions–Outdoor Arena 2:00 – 4:00 PM
SPEED EVENTS (no walk-trot exhibitors allowed, warmup outdoor arena after 4 PM)
- Poles – Four Age Divisions
- Barrels – Four Age Divisions
- Keyhole – Four Age Divisions
Contact Information: Sara Umstead 308-624-0007, Kim Dugan 308-750-3912
Check our Facebook Page for latest information
WARNING: Under Nebraska law, an equine activity sponsor or professional shall not be liable for any injury to, or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities. Code of Nebraska LB 153
Extension is a Division of the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University Nebraska – Lincoln cooperating with the Counties and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The 4-H Youth Development program abides with the non-discrimination policies of the University of Nebraska – Lincoln and the United States Department of Agriculture.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
RESERVE CHAMPION SPONSORS