Welcome to the Loup Valley 4-H Horse Conference Club!
The Conference is dedicated to bringing fun, family friendly horse shows to Nebraska 4-H youth!
2020 4-H HORSE SHOW SERIES
9 AM START
June 21st Nance County Fairgrounds, Fullerton, NE
June 28th, Howard County Fairgrounds, St. Paul NE
July 19th, Boone County Fairgrounds, Albion, NE
Daily High-Point & Reserve High-Point Winners!
1st Place Prizes!
THREE AGE DIVISIONS–Age is as Jan. 1, 2020
Junior 8 – 11, Intermediate 12 – 14, Senior 15 – 18
4-H Rules & Dress, $25.00 one time membership fee, $3.00 per class.
ALL Nebraska 4-H Horse Youth are Welcome!
ENGLISH PLEASURE—Three Age Divisions
ENGLISH EQUITATION—Three Age Divisions
- Pony Halter—either sex, 14.2 hands or under
- Yearling Fillies—One Age Division
- Yearling Geldings—One Age Division
- 2 & 3 Year Old Fillies—One Age Division
- 4 & 5 Year Old Mares—One Age Division
- 2 & 3 Year Old Geldings—One Age Division
- 4 & 5 Year Old Geldings—One Age Division
- Aged Mares—One Age Division
- Aged Geldings—One Age Division
- 2 & 3 Year Old Snaffle Bit (horse may NOT be used in any other pleasure class. Warm up time allowed.)
- Western Pleasure—Three Age Divisions (Note: All age divisions, horses may NOT cross enter in Ranch Rail Pleasure)
- Ranch Rail Pleasure—Three Age Divisions (Note: All age divisions, horses may NOT cross enter in Western Pleasure)
- Walk-Trot Pleasure (participant may NOT ride in any other pleasure class)
- Pony Pleasure—2 hands & under (one division, horse may NOT be used in any other pleasure class)
- Horsemanship—Three Age Divisions
- Walk-Trot Horsemanship (participant may NOT ride in any other horsemanship class)
HALF-HOUR BREAK (Break time may vary depending upon progression of show)
- Trail—Three Age Divisions
- Walk-Trot Trail (participant may NOT ride in any other Trail class)
- Ranch Riding—Three Age Divisions
- Western Riding—Three Age Divisions
- Senior Reining (must have passed advancement level 2 & no walk-trot exhibitors allowed)
- Intermediate Reining (must have passed advancement level 2 & no walk-trot exhibitors allowed)
- Junior Reining (no walk-trot exhibitors allowed)
TIMED EVENTS (no walk-trot exhibitors allowed)
- Poles—Three Age Divisions
- Barrels—Three Age Divisions
- Keyhole—Three Age Divisions
WARNING: Under Nebraska law, an equine activity sponsor or professional shall not be liable for any injury to, or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities. Code of Nebraska LB 153
Extension is a Division of the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University Nebraska – Lincoln cooperating with the Counties and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The 4-H Youth Development program abides with the non-discrimination policies of the University of Nebraska – Lincoln and the United States Department of Agriculture.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
RESERVE CHAMPION SPONSORS